To ensure we will be the jolliest buncha a-holes this side of the nut house this holiday season- I bring you…
what you’ll need:
– 1 orange sliced into wedges
– 1 bottle of champagne
– 1 oz of st. germain
– 1 oz of honey syrup :
what to do:
– first you need to make the aforementioned honey syrup.
– heat 1 cup honey and 1 cup water in a pan, stirring until it simmers then remove from heat. once cooled you can pour it into a cute jam jar or glass bottle and store in the fridge.
– add 1 oz of the cooled honey syrup to your favorite cocktail glass
– also add the st. germain
– squeeze one of the orange wedges into the mixture and plop the wedge into the glass
– top off the glass with champagne, give it a quick stir and you’re all set.
recipe found at // designlovefest // design by charlotte anabar